West Virginia has many beautiful natural attractions that offer breathtaking views for tourists to visit. Here are a few suggestions:
- New River Gorge Bridge: The New River Gorge Bridge is a steel arch bridge that spans the New River Gorge near Fayetteville, West Virginia. It is the longest steel arch bridge in the western hemisphere and offers stunning views of the surrounding gorge.
- Seneca Rocks: Seneca Rocks is a popular rock climbing destination in the Monongahela National Forest. The peak offers breathtaking views of the surrounding Appalachian Mountains.
- Blackwater Falls: Blackwater Falls is a 62-foot waterfall located in Blackwater Falls State Park. The falls are surrounded by beautiful forests and offer stunning views year-round.
- Cranberry Glades Botanical Area: The Cranberry Glades Botanical Area is a unique ecosystem located in the Monongahela National Forest. It features an array of plants and wildlife that are not found in other parts of West Virginia, as well as beautiful mountain views.
- Dolly Sods Wilderness: The Dolly Sods Wilderness is a beautiful area located in the Monongahela National Forest. It features high altitude meadows, stunning views of the surrounding mountains, and unique rock formations.
- Cass Scenic Railroad State Park: The Cass Scenic Railroad State Park is a historic railroad that offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and forests. The park also features hiking trails and other recreational opportunities.
- Spruce Knob: Spruce Knob is the highest point in West Virginia, reaching an elevation of 4,863 feet. It offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and forests.
These are just a few of the many beautiful attractions that West Virginia has to offer. Let us know your favorite spots and breathtaking views!